Standards - Introductions Standards - Introductions

Kinda looks eddsworldy, It's good but you might wanna adopt your own style :/

JaylenTC responds:

we got another one, lollll

Got Yer Nose! Got Yer Nose!

Awesome lil' animation! liked it a lot (Also what's that sound effect when he entered the room called? I've heard it so many places but cant find it!!)

VirtualPancakes responds:

Thanks ^.^ The sound effect is actually a combination of two different sound effects I stuck together so it sounded similar, I wasn't able to find the original. I might put the one I made on here for people to use though

Short Stick Figure Fight! (My First Time using Adobe Flash) Short Stick Figure Fight! (My First Time using Adobe Flash)

All together, I think this was an ok animation, especially for your first time using flash; I think that what needs to be improved is the movement, they don't really move how people move.. However with some simple research (or just do these movements in the mirror) this problem can easily be fixed and tweaked, the one other thing that I caught was that there was no sound effect for when he rapid-punched! This can be done be speeding up and looping the regular punch sound you already use or find/create a brand new one so it doesn't sound too uniform. Good luck on your future creations!

VrickG-Animated responds:

Thank you for your response!! Yeah I really got struggled when making their movements 'cuz it was my first time and I still figuring out how to draw or move them properly, and yeah I did't put any sound effects at end especially the rapid punches but I promise next time I will put all sound effects needed hehe and Btw thanks for the tip on how to make rapid punch Now I Know :D Thanks again!

A Joint 2 A Joint 2

Nice clean animation, I love the speech and emoticons! Although I did notice that the diamond sword kind of floated away when it hit the ground!!

Bad Wolf Bad Wolf

Why in god's name are her boobs throbbing? Have you actually SEEN boobs? They don't do that!

Squirrelman82 responds:

This is a cartoon, bears don't really talk and wolves don't go carrot shopping. Due to a lack of time I did not animate her chest cavity to emphasize her heightened emotions at being captured, I simply used the lasso tool and made her breasts move to compensate, it unfortunately looks like they are throbbing to you. I have seen breasts before. Thank-you for taking the time to comment, I'm sure all of your submissions are five star perfect.

The Showdown The Showdown

Very funny!!! Animation was alright but work on your actual drawing skills!

Pac Pac

First live action I've seen on Newgrounds and I freaking loved it! five stars!

Bugg & Mr. Hill Bugg & Mr. Hill

Holy- THAT WAS AMAZING KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!